Making A Purchase
1. We accept PayPal, credit card payment, billpayment please just browse our website, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout'.
2. Once you have confirmed your acceptance of the Total Amount due, you will be connected to the secure site of PayPal Secure ePayments Card Processing System who will ask for your card details.
3. You will receive by email confirmation of your order and a unique Identification Number that should be quoted in all correspondence by whatever means.
Cancellations and Cancelled Orders
If you cancel your order prior to dispatching the products, we will refund you the cost of the order. Please note that transaction fees will not be refunded.
Delivery and Handling
1. We ship both UK Mainland and International Orders, within 2 to 3 Working Days from receipt of payment being approved, based upon the Carriage terms agreed to at the time of Order placement.
2. Dependent upon the Carrier used the time for delivery and its performance is given as accurately as possible but it is not guaranteed and is subject to the carriers Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
3. The Purchaser shall have no right to damages or penalty or to cancel the order for delay from any cause.
Damage and Loss in Transit of Goods
1. The Purchaser on delivery shall examine all goods.
2. The Company shall not be liable for claims in respect of shortage or damage in transit unless the Carrier and the Company are notified in writing within three days of delivery or such period as the Carrier's conditions may provide.
3. In the case of non-delivery, the Purchaser shall give notice to the Supplier within ten days of the date of the notice from the Company advising despatch of the Goods.
4. Failure to notify the Company accordingly shall render the Purchaser liable for payment for the Goods. (All advice notes, where Goods are sent to third Parties will be posted as soon as possible after the goods have been despatched).
Title and Risk.
1. The title and property shall pass to the Purchaser when payment in full shall have been made to the Company.
2. Risk shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery.
1. All Standard stock is offered on an Ex Stock basis, subject to Prior Sales at the time of Order placement.
2. Special Items will be delivered as per our specific Quotation and your written and or emailed acceptance
1.All Standard stock is offered on an Ex Stock basis, subject to Prior Sales at the time of Order placement.
2. Special Items will be delivered as per our specific Quotation.
1. If the Items you require in stock are less than the number you require, you be given the opportunity to advise us that you require the balance.
2. We will then email once we have an estimate of the due delivery date when the goods will be in stock.
3. Once the goods are to hand [in stock] we will email you so that you may log in and make your purchase.
Credit Card Security
1. When your Order is placed at our website for which payment will be made byway of a Credit Card; All credit card details are only provided after you have logged into the secure site of PayPal Card Processing system.
Guarantees - For Trade Product and Services.
1. rabatto24 agrees to replace or repair at its option Goods supplied by it or Services provided by it and proved to its satisfaction to be faulty (fair wear and tear or damage due to misuse or improper operation excepted) provided that such fault is notified in writing to us within 3 [three] months from the date of despatch by rabatto24 of such Goods or of performance of such Services as the case may be.
2. No liability shall arise on rabatto24 for any claim for expenditure in respect of such Goods or Services unless it has been duly authorised in writing by the Company before it is incurred.
3. This guarantee is given in lieu of all other conditions, warranties or undertakings expressed or implied by Common Law or Statute, which are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
1. The Purchaser agrees that apart from the express terms contained in any quotation provided by rabatto24 or in any other document expressly stipulated therein to form part of the contract and to be outside the provisions of the condition, no statement nor representation has been made by rabatto24 related to the performance, efficiency or other characteristics of the Goods or Services supplied or performed or if such statement or representation has been made the Purchaser warrants that they understood it to be a statement of opinion only and that they did not rely upon it.
2. rabatto24 shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any direct or indirect costs, damages or expenses relating to damage to property or injury or loss to any person, firm or company or for any loss of profit or production arising out of or occasioned by any error in design or drawings or any defects in or failure of the Goods or Services supplied by rabatto24 or occasioned by reason of any act or omission whatsoever in its performance of any contract.